Poised above the Atlantic Ocean, The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa is flanked by the majestic Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles mountain range. Providing a convenient complimentary shuttle service, guests are five minutes from the most beautiful beaches and Camps Bay, 15 minutes from the city centre and V&A Waterfront, and within easy reach of the Cape winelands. Helicopter transfers are also available, presenting spectacular aerial views of the Peninsula. The destination is very popular, hurry up and book your stay at Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa in advance!
Each room of the resort is light, airy and peaceful, with calm colours, rich fabrics and staggering ocean or mountain views. The hospitality is generous, the service exceptional, with a host of complimentary extras and thoughtful personal touches that go beyond the expected
Experience the unique flavours and tantalising tastes of the finest local ingredients, and home-grown herbs and vegetables from our garden, prepared by the team of talented Chefs who excel at creating the finest dishes. The acclaimed Sommelier will recommend wines that perfectly complement your choice of dishes, drawn from a cellar that boasts an eclectic mix of exceptional South African and international vintages. Or enjoy delicious cocktails in The Leopard Bar, which offers the most beautiful views and sunsets in Cape Town.
To sum it up the hotel facilities and activities include:
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- Two swimming pools - one heated ocean-facing pool and one heated mountain-facing pool with Jacuzzi
- 16 seater cinema, screening an extensive choice of classic and contemporary films with complimentary treats such as popcorn, sweets and milkshakes
- Fitness room
- Business centre and secretarial services
- Concierge service – transfers, sightseeing, restaurant bookings and excursions
- Helistop - helicopter transfers and sightseeing tours on request
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to and from the V&A Waterfront between 08h00 and 21h30
- Complimentary valet parking
- Secure covered parking
- 24-Hour room service and laundry
- Mountain walks, tanning decks and hammocks
- Mountain picnic sites and a range of delicious picnic menus for in-house guests
- Wreck and ocean diving in the marine sanctuary on request
- Jogging, meditation and ‘Sports Buddy’ service
- Wine tasting with acclaimed Sommelier
The Spa boasts a number of rewartds, including South Africa’s Leading Spa Resort - World Travel, Awards™ 2015
7 superbly equipped treatment rooms - For dual and single treatments.
2 Mountain Gazebos - For outdoor treatments with ocean views.
Rasul Chamber - Offering a traditional Arabic cleansing ritual with steam and mud.
Perfect Finish Salon - Turn a manicure or pedicure into a special treat.
Tranquillity Lounge - To relax in or meditate between and after all spa treatments, with lounge chairs, music and books.
Health Bar - With healthy snacks, fresh fruits and herbal teas, also Spa Health Menu - Wholesome meals conducive to a healthy lifestyle.
Plunge Pools - Incorporating water jets at the optimal temperature for re-balancing your body’s metabolism, use of the plunge pools is available for all spa guests inclusive of your treatment.
Floatation Pool - Prepare for your treatment with a restful liquid, reduced gravity experience in our Salt Water Floatation Pool.
Internationally acclaimed products, including Elemis, Dermalogica and Mama Mio. The signature spa product range B | Africa, created exclusively for Red Carnation Hotels, is inspired by the indigenous, healing properties unique to this environment.
Making a difference
Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa are committed to acting as custodians of the natural environment, whether selecting ingredients for a signature spa treatment or pairing flavours on a new menu with ingredients from the delicate Cape Floral Kingdom. Best practice is embraced with a range of green initiatives, organic and non-organic waste recycling has been introduced.