Here you can leave your cares behind and enjoy wellness and tranquility. You can laze around in the sauna garden with its ornamental pond, sweat in the mill sauna and let regional delicacies melt in your mouth. Staying here provides a treat for both your body and your soul.
The wellness hotel is located in a practically untouched region just 30 minutes' drive from Linz, in picturesque Mühlviertel near the Czech border. Extensive biking and hiking trails will lead you into the wonderful countryside.
WELLNESS & SPA
The wellness concept that Falkensteiner hotels follow is known as Acquapura SPA, meaning “pure water” in Italian. While this concept is incorporated in all hotels, the theme of water itself can be interpreted to mirror each particular hotels aesthetics and surroundings.
One of the things that stands out in our Spa treatments in the 2.500 m² Acquapura SPA Leonfelden is the Kneipp-therapies.
- Indoor and heated outdoor pool
- Sauna area with a steam bath, infrared cabin, bio sauna, outdoor Finnish sauna and mill sauna, cold-water canal
- Barefoot-trail in the sauna area
- Private SPA for two
- SPA bistro with a terrace
- Massages, cosmetics, baths, wraps and pampering packages
- Cardio fitness room and gym
- Nutritional coaching: Your body will thank you: A customised nutrition and exercise programme for a healthier lifestyle. And one that you can practice at home too!
- Yoga and Qigong: Gather strength from your soul and recharge your batteries! Targeted relaxation techniques will get your energy flowing.
- The Mühlviertel: A very special natural experience: This unique landscape offers unlimited possibilities to relax and recuperate in an active way.
Book your stay and discover the unexpected beauty of the Mühlviertel