A four-star hotel in the Dolomites, the only charm hotel in Val di Fassa where you can practice the 7 Ladin Principles while on holiday. You won't find it to be a grand hotel, but it is a delightful place in Vigo di Fassa with just 30 rooms, the sophisticated, elegant furnishings a fusion of design and Alpine warmth, enhanced by numerous little details evoking Ladin traditions, personally attended to by owners.
The views from the hotel grounds of the imposing Sella massif, Col Rodella, Sasso Lungo and Sasso Piatto are stunning and at sunset you can admire the Catinaccio (Rosengarten) and the Vajolet Towers bathed in pink light.
In summer and winter, in spring and autumn, every single day the Active Hotel Olympic in Val di Fassa offers activities both in the hotel and in the great outdoors. Take advantage of them to learn about the Dolomites, UNESCO Natural Heritage, and the ancient secrets of Ladin tradition, with the Pellegrin family as your guide..
Be active: sports, snow activities and lots of fun in Val di Fassa!
All of the following activities are included in your stay
- A full day’s skiing accompanied by our very own ski instructor, Paolo
- Nordic walking lessons
- Evening walks
- Snowshoe walk from Ciampedie to Gardeccia
- Walk and guided history tour of the Church of Santa Giuliana
Other activities you can book through the hotel include:
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride through the stunning Fuciade landscape (at additional cost)
- An afternoon in Val Monzoni: walk or take the snowmobile up
- Enjoy a snack in the mountain chalet, then sledge back down (at additional cost).
Enjoy the moment, it's more important than time passing... The Te Jaga Beauty & Spa wellness centre is where you begin your wellness holiday at the Active Hotel Olympic, the only Spa hotel in Val di Fassa to bring you wellness according to the 7 Ladin principles.
SLOW DOWN…in the Active Hotel Olympic’s new panoramic heated outdoor pool in Val di Fassa. Take a dip surrounded by the Dolomites, swim or simply enjoy drifting peacefully in the warm water while the vibrant mountain atmosphere all around revitalises you with new energy. There’s a Jacuzzi in the wellness centre and one outside – let yourself go in the soothing water beneath the peaks of the Dolomites and the Catinaccio.
In winter, immersed in the warm water feel the contrast of cool mountain air on your face. Delight in the sight of snowflakes slowly falling, covering the Val di Fassa and the mountains all around with a white blanket. All year round, let the warm rays of the sun caress you while your body is immersed in the water of the pool. Free your mind, eradicate the cares of everyday life and take a deep breath: you’ll feel nature growing inside you, the Val di Fassa instilling new energy in you!
Free your mind, eradicate the cares of everyday life and take a deep breath: you’ll feel nature growing inside you, the Val di Fassa instilling new energy in you!
The Sauna World
“Te Jaga” wellness centre & spa in the Active Hotel Olympic in Val di Fassa has put together a programme so that you can enjoy the marvelous benefits of steam, perfumes, essential oils, and extreme heat followed by sudden cooling…
In The Active Hotel Olympic's sauna world you'll find:
- Steam room: soothing aromatic mountain perfumes mingle with the enveloping steam
- Herbal sauna with a spectacular view of the Dolomites: imagine the pleasurable sensation of enveloping heat while watching the sun setting in a blaze of colour behind the peaks…
- Ice waterfall shower, to alternate with the heat of the saunas
- Finnish sauna chalet: alternate between the enveloping heat of the sauna and the invigorating mountain air…
Nature bursts into the Spa & Beauty Centre in Val di Fassa, bringing the energy of the Trentino Dolomites and a new kind of equilibrium.
Massage calms the spirit and teaches you to see life’s events with different eyes.
Every “Te Jaga” massage at the Active Hotel Olympic’s beauty centre is performed using only Biocosmetic products made from Trentino hay (the flowers and medicinal plants only), genuine milk from the local pastures (they get it from cows belonging to a farmer in Soraga di Fassa), minerals from the Dolomites (with their powerful “remineralising” effect)…as well as herbs and essences from the woods of the Val di Fassa, such as juniper berries, horse chestnuts and blueberries…
Facials and Body Treatments
To restore strength to the body and spirit – low lights, silence and…
- Facial treatments: edelweiss, Phytomelatonin, Alpine milk, blackcurrant and mineral salts to care for your face and enhance its beauty
- Baths: cow’s milk, Alpine hay and flowers, juniper berries, soft fruits, and other essences to free the spirit and transport you to Val di Fassa’s meadows
- Braciacol – wraps: an uplifting embrace in the vibrant perfume of mugo pine, the softness of Alpine milk on the skin.
Leave the stress and demands of daily life behind to focus on yourself and get back in touch with your body on a wellbeing holiday in Val di Fassa. Relax and let Te Jaga take special care of you.
Private Spa Suite
Let yourself be transported to another world: surprise your loved one with a unique experience in the Private Spa Suite.
The suite offers you:
- Private steam room
- Herbal bio sauna
- Hamam for massages and treatments
- Love & Food: tea, crudités and an exquisite selection of fresh fruit to complement the experience
Book your stay and savour it, discover it, and experience it all at Active Hotel Olympic!