38 rooms (26 classic doubles, 9 romantic doubles, 14 rooms can be triple, 3 Suites) present a refined furniture with great care to details. Large and bright, some rooms have a balcony with view on the Gran Paradiso. Suites are characterised for precious silks, decorated furniture and marble bathrooms.
Hotel Miramonti is in the centre of the village of Cogne with panoramic view on the Sant'Orso meadow and on the Gran Paradiso A few steps away from ski lifts, they are easily reachable thanks to the free shuttle service offered by the hotel
The elegant restaurant proposes traditional dishes, and a wide selection of excellent wines. It is the ideal setting for cerimonies and events
Guests can relax at the Spa & Wellness Experience, divided in 5 areas: pool, wet, relax, herbal-tea and beauty. Spa programs are available for unique moments
2 meeting rooms, able to host up to 90 people, are flexible and feature modern equipment
Distance from main points of interest
- 350 km from bus stop
- 900 km from Gran Paradiso cable cars
- 26,5 km from Aosta
- 27 km from railway station of Aosta
- 29 km from Aosta Valley airport "Corrado Gex"
- 50 km from Courmayeur
- 144 km from Turin airport
Restaurant «Coeur de Bois»
The restaurant «Coeur de Bois» presents a traditional cuisine with typical dishes of Aosta Valley, and an Italian cuisine revisited with a creative and refined twist. Dishes are combined with an accurate Italian and international wines selection.
Elegant setting with antique furniture and paintings, it is the ideal atmosphere where hosting wedding banqueting and private events.
- Teatro up to 90 people
- Veranda up to 20 people
Spa & Wellness Experience
The elegant Spa presents hot and cosy atmospheres for the complete guests’ relax. It proposes 5 areas:
POOL AREA with against-the-current swimming and whirlpool overlooking the Gran Paradiso
WET AREA sauna, Turkish bath, Roman bath and aromatic showers
RELAXATION AREAS one, a multi-sensory room with fireplace and four-poster bed, and the other one with large panoramic windows
HERBAL-TEA ROOM where enjoying infusion or tea
BEAUTY AREA suggestive massages cabins and aesthetic treatments made with expertise and excellence with «comfort zone» products and exclusive line «gemology».
Moreover it offers the following Spa programs:
- Spa for 2
- Spa privé
- Downhill skiing and snowboarding - Cogne's downhill district is in the heart of Gran Paradiso National Park. 9 km of slopes, and a snowpark for beginners and children
- Snowshoeing - With a pair of snowshoes in Cogne it is easily possible to discover the beauty of snowy landscape. In particular, it is fascinating the enchanted wood of “Sylvenoire” where climbing, descending, bends in the middle of a thousand shapes created by stones, plants and crystals
- Nordic skiing - Cogne, internationally renowned as the jewel in the crown of Italy's Nordic skiing locations, with 80 km of slopes and 12 circuits is the perfect destination to practice this sport, for beginners and for experts as well
- Winter walks - In the Gran Paradiso National Park, well-trodden paths let to strolling easily on the snow
- Ice skating - A small rink in Cogne's main square, Piazza Chanoux, is set up so children and adults can spend a few happy hours on the ice. It is possible to hire skates, to do ice skating lessons and to organise tournaments of ramazza hockey
- Ruisseling - Walking through enchanted landscapes, surrounded by small icefalls and frozen water chutes deep in an enchanted landscape
- Icefalls - More than 150 dizzying icefalls for adventure lovers, accompanied by an expert guide
- Snow Park - A fun Snow Park, located directly in the centre of Cogne, equipped with travellators, where to learn how to ski with fun.
- Hikes - In the Gran Paradiso National Park it is possible to enjoy fantastic excursions and strolls for every level
- Mountaineering - The realm of mountaineers in Cogne is among the peaks and summits delimited by the Gran Paradiso massif, where the mountain becomes tougher, more majestic and more magnificent
- Rock climbing - In Cogne it is possible to take first steps as a free climber, try more daring challenges with a guide, or train in one of the five different climbing areas
- Fishing - In Cogne it is possible to fish all along the Grand Eyvia, the Grauson and the Urtier or in the trout-fishing pond in Lillaz, and to practise the sport fishing in Aymavilles
- Nordic Walking - Meadows, paths and stunning landscapes of Cogne are the perfect places where enjoy this sport
- Mountain bike - The over 80 km of Nordic skiing tracks of become fantastic paths for cycling, also for the cyclesportive «GranParadisoBike»
- Horse riding - Discovering nature while riding a horse is one of the numerous activities to enjoy in Cogne: woods, valleys, plains and paths, with a pleasant stop at a mountain lodge
- Other sports - Cogne is equipped with tennis courts, football fields and bocce courts, miniature golf, gym and table tennis tables