Enjoy a breathtaking view of white beaches and the sparkling lagoon, stroll along winding pathways where the air is alive with the scent of herbs and fragrant flowers.
Wander past the spa and various tantalizing restaurants, before arriving at one of the island’s biggest swimming pool. Take a dip or be tempted by a fresh ice cream packed with island fruits from ‘ICI’ station. Whatever you decide, you’re bound to be delighted. The resort reflects a beach house feel with its contemporary design of rooms and focus on neutral tones with occasional splashes of bright tropical colours. The signature Kelly Hoppen touches offer a welcoming and profoundly different look to traditional Mauritian architecture.
LUX* BELLE MARE FACILITIES
- Fully refurbished and restyled
- Luxury family experience
- One of the most beautiful beaches of the island facing a stunning lagoon One of the largest swimming pools of Mauritius (2000 m²) - with a separate area for children, heated and illuminated
- LUX* Me Spa & Fitness
- All Suite hotel
- Spacious Suites can accommodate up to 2 adults + 2 children
- Choice of 4 restaurants and 2 bars
- Café LUX*, ICI
- 24h room service
- 12 Private Villas with heated pools offering intimacy and privacy
- Complimentary Wi–Fi access throughout the resort
- Limousine service transfer available
- Access to championship golf courses nearby.
LUX* Me Spa
(9am to 8pm) Children below 18 years not allowed
- 12 treatment cabins
Including; 1 spa couple suite, 2 traditional Chinese medicine cabins, 2 Thai massage cabins, 1 Ayurveda treatment room.
Complimentary Spa facilities from 9am to 2pm daily, with an access to person of 18 years of age and wearing of swimming wear is compulsory.
- Sauna and steam room
- Chilled plunge pool
- Heated Swimming pool
- Relaxation room
- Direct access to Tea Lounge
- Extensive relaxation gardens with private relaxation cabanas
- Exclusive retail area featuring LUX* Me products
- Hair Salon
- Ladies and Gentlemen changing room
FITNESS by SP & Co. TECHNOGYM
High quality modern equipment, body building, stretching, progressive and adapted exercises.
- Complimentary: windsurfing, pedal boat, kayak, aqua gym, mini sails, snorkelling, glass–bottom boat, water skiing
- Additional fee applies: speedboat ride, scuba– diving, big–game fishing, kite surfing nearby
- Complimentary: gym, beach volley, table tennis, soccer balls, tennis*, yoga, and Tai Chi,
- Additional fee applies: mountain bikes, computer games; golf courses near the hotel
*Tennis Policy: Guests must wear sports attire while on court. No jeans and shirts are allowed. Proper sports shoes are required, no flip flops, bare feet, or evening dress shoes. Tennis balls on sale